bass opening day on the bay

Good morning, I read on a ministry site that opening day for bass was going to be early this year. I have since heard that this is true for some parts of Ontario, but not at Long Point Bay and that opening day is June 22nd this year. Can anyone confirm.

Cheers.

Good morning, I read on a ministry site that opening day for bass was going to be early this year. I have since heard that this is true for some parts of Ontario, but not at Long Point Bay and that opening day is June 22nd this year. Can anyone confirm.

Cheers.
Looks like the derby is on the 22nd, so I think you can book it. 4th Saturday in June now, as far as I know.

Burfordboy, The opening of Bass is still the same in Zone 19 (Long Point Bay is in) 4th Saturday of June. This year bass opener is June the 22nd, 2013.

There is lots of confusion due to the change of the Bass opener date in other zones.....

Stef

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks