Bass Opener

fishboy63

Hello guys / gals

has anyone heard if they are having the opening day bass derby this year at Long Point?

Thanks

Hello guys / gals

has anyone heard if they are having the opening day bass derby this year at Long Point?

Thanks
One of my neighbors is a tournament bass fishermen. We were talking the other day and he told me that at least right now, it appears that most of the tournaments he'd be entered in have been postponed or canceled.

Absolutely no rumblings of it from either club at this point. In a normal year we would be well on our way to having things planned and announcing it. Not in the cards again this year likely.

Province announced they would be opening outdoor recreational amenities on or before June 2nd
No need for these clubs to play the superhero role if the province is allowing outdoor recreational amenities
Just saying not meaning to offend anyone, but time to move on with life

Bunch of salmon derbies lake O starting in June

The LPBAA and Erie Bassmasters are keen to host the Opening Day Derby like it has been done in the past. Unfortunately due to restrictions on gathering size it was cancelled last year. There is hope that it could happen in 2021 if crowd size restrictions are reduced. Clubs are hopeful this may happen. Fingers crossed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks