Fishing Report Bass fishing

LuckyWon

I'm just wondering if I can get any info on some bass fishing in lake eire, I have never done this before, wondering where to go and what to use, any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!!
Brent

Drift, cast, Drop-offs with Tube jigs. Troll or cast with a Silver Mepps or Blue Fox spinner #2, 3, 4.
Look for rocky drop-offs.

Generally fish the shoals . This year has been spotty on the shoals ie. some are loaded many not .
This they year seem to be closer to shores off small points. Sometimes I figure I should just beach the boat and wade out.
Shoals and points from Turkey Point to Hoovers Point all hold fish.
Weed beds were good early in year but become too hard to fish later.
Inner bay is full of fish until they move out to cooler water. Also go to Bluff Bar .
Fish have been full of crabs and minnows.

Thanks for all the info, I hope to get out this weekend or next weekend, this will be new for me for sure, so where would be the best place to launch?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks