Baked walleye

Landlocked

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Forgot about this recipe but made it again and all my fussy fish eaters love it. Likely turns healthy baked fished into an artery clogging meal but it's great way to cook a pile at once (I substituted lemon pepper seasoning for the lemon/seasoning) You coat fish in mayo, seasoning, panko bread crumbs and parmesan
IMG_8571 Small.jpeg

I have been using a recipe almost the same for about 20 years , an excellent alternative to to the fish fry.
The recipe I have uses whitefish instead and is also amazing ! ( as is perch)

Forgot about this recipe but made it again and all my fussy fish eaters love it. Likely turns healthy baked fished into an artery clogging meal but it's great way to cook a pile at once (I substituted lemon pepper seasoning for the lemon/seasoning) You coat fish in mayo, seasoning, panko bread crumbs and parmesan
View attachment 85240

So substitute the lemon pepper seasoning for just regular lemon seasoning? Have looked at this recipe a number of times looking for real reviews

You can use whatever you like, salt and pepper only to an assortment of spices and ???
I change it up but here's one. seasoned salt - pepper and chopped green onions plus the mayo, parmesan, italian breadcrumb mix.
But yes lemon pepper works or lemon seasoning and pepper or what have you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks