Off Topic bait/tackle shops

packrat

are they a victim to this shutdown----was thinking? of grabbing some minnies and give it a try somewhere/anywhere

could be considered "essential"----yes?????

Tackle shop in Kitchener is phone & website order only ....with curbside pickup
Can't go into store.

So you could call in and pay for minnows and tell them what time picking up

Fishing, hunting and gathering, Are certainly more essential than the auto makers steel plants etc. What’s essential to you for your survival is the question? Of course we Can’t contribute to the Spread. I didn’t just get back from March break vacation, But if any members have COVID-19 please call me ,I’d like it sooner than later... On a side note I better not find out that Justin Trudeau’s landscapers are cutting the grass where he speaks to the nation lmfao.

Attachments

• 6028CF2F-AF8B-4517-8AFA-0964576EDB0A.png
    6028CF2F-AF8B-4517-8AFA-0964576EDB0A.png
    211 KB · Views: 38
Angling Outfitters are closed though they answer the phone. I called them as I took my boat to install a kicker and was really hoping to drop by. All events planned such as open house etc are of course cancelled as well.... Sigh...

Matt at H&H posted he would be open this Friday. I'd call ahead to see if he has any emeralds in stock. Misner Dam is quite productive right now if you wanted to dip net any. I am going stir crazy being isolated that I have made it a daily routine to get myself & my kids outside to explore something other than homeschooling and screens... we haven't found any deer shed yet, and too early for morel hunting. If you are in need of some free chub, I'm your guy (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks