Baffin Boots?

trky chsr

Anyone tried these? I'm in need of new hunting boots as my Irish Setters are worn after 15 years. They've been great but they don't make the same model anymore. Baffin makes some good sounding hunting boots but I would like to hear some first hand experience. TC

I have never tried Baffin but after some bad experiences with several different brands I have had really good luck with my Muck Wetlands. I'm a bigger guy and they make a wide calf model. Fit well and very warm with only a pair of thin sport socks on.

I am an Irish Setter guy also (3 pairs) My hiking boots where worn out and the style discontinued so I sent an email to them with the model and style number and they replied with the model that replaced them. Can hardly tell the difference.

Are you looking at the Baffin "Surefire" boots ? I've had the Baffin rubber boots "Hunters" before and a pair of winter snow boots and their quality was excellent ! Plus they are a Canadian made product in Stoney Creek, Ontario.

Reactions: GPS
Didn't know they where made here at home. I'll have a look and support Canadians next time. Thanks

Canada goose bought them last year..I have a pair the Irish setters I had previously were more comfortable

Ive had a pair of Baffin rubbers with neoprene uppers about 12 years, hard use...like Mucks, just replacing this year

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks