Bad Day in Port Bruce Fishing 🤨

The un-seaworthy :poop: I have witnessed going out of there, most of which don't make it past the pier. One of my more memorable ones was watching 2 guys "launch" an 80's jetskii out of the back of their pickup truck, no trailer, no ropes, just drop the tailgate back the truck halfway into the water and jam on the brakes until it fell out while the other guy at the dock jumped in to grab it! I Wish I had recorded it.....

From what i heard. They went over to grab a bite to eat and had the boat tied to the wall. Stern to the waves, and they swamped it

The un-seaworthy :poop: I have witnessed going out of there, most of which don't make it past the pier. One of my more memorable ones was watching 2 guys "launch" an 80's jetskii out of the back of their pickup truck, no trailer, no ropes, just drop the tailgate back the truck halfway into the water and jam on the brakes until it fell out while the other guy at the dock jumped in to grab it! I Wish I had recorded it.....
Did you get their names? If I don't know them already I'd like to.

Reactions: N8r
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks