Aylmer hunting show

Magnum 3

Anyone heard when or if they are having another hunting show at the Elgin gun club . I thought it was on some time in April last year .

March 25 was the ECH2A indoor yard sale at the Knights of Columbus hall.

If you are referring to the QDMA Big Buck Day (which was March 19 last year at the East Elgin Sportsmen's Association), we cancelled it this year due to declining interest. We might do a smaller event with Antler River Archery later this year but it is still up in the air.

If it is something else at the EESA range, I'm not aware of it (I'm not a member).

-moose

March 25 was the ECH2A indoor yard sale at the Knights of Columbus hall.

If you are referring to the QDMA Big Buck Day (which was March 19 last year at the East Elgin Sportsmen's Association), we cancelled it this year due to declining interest. We might do a smaller event with Antler River Archery later this year but it is still up in the air.

If it is something else at the EESA range, I'm not aware of it (I'm not a member).

-moose
Thanks moose . It sounds like the QDMA Day . First one I went to had the Beasley brothers there and they were scoring racks .

Thanks moose . It sounds like the QDMA Day . First one I went to had the Beasley brothers there and they were scoring racks .
Yeah, that's the event. Glad to hear someone misses it! I'll let you know if we put something similar together in the future.

Southwest Outdoors Club is having theirs again this year in Tilbury on April 22nd. I've never been but I've heard it is great. Or, if you just want a rack scored you can check out http://www.frow.ca/measurers/ and call someone from the list.

-moose

Yeah, that's the event. Glad to hear someone misses it! I'll let you know if we put something similar together in the future.

Southwest Outdoors Club is having theirs again this year in Tilbury on April 22nd. I've never been but I've heard it is great. Or, if you just want a rack scored you can check out http://www.frow.ca/measurers/ and call someone from the list.

-moose
Saw it listed on 519 Hunting a few minutes ago , but for me that's a bit of a haul . I try to stay within an hour of Simcoe . Some of these organizations need to post on more sites (where possible ) , to get that extra exposure . I had posted a thread , I think back in Jan. about gun shows , hunting /fishing yard sales etc. as at least for me , it's somewhat of a dead time . I think a lot of events only started around March , but it's easy to miss them . Thanks for the heads up just the same moose and if you hear of anything else , please feel free to let me know . Magnum

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks