Aug 5 bass north shore

angler

Water cold today lots of big bass up on rocks 4-9 fow.

Normally fish Rondeau, heading to longpoint Saturday. Long ways to go with out a few tips....I am not look for GPS
Coordinates, half the fun is the hunt...just the vicinity bass would be in would be appreciated.
Is it better for me to launch out of old cut or Turkey point? I will be looking for Smallies and maybe if I get lucky a musky.

Normally fish Rondeau, heading to longpoint Saturday. Long ways to go with out a few tips....I am not look for GPS
Coordinates, half the fun is the hunt...just the vicinity bass would be in would be appreciated.
Is it better for me to launch out of old cut or Turkey point? I will be looking for Smallies and maybe if I get lucky a musky.
Ken,
Launch out of Turkey Point and head east past Nomandale. There is a rock pile sitting out in front of Fishers Glen. I'm sure you will see boats there getting smallies. I was there Sunday and did very well. If you want to venture for some pike and smallies head out to the Bluffs and fish the inside of the bar. That's another great area to fish when the inner bay shuts down.
Good luck!!!

Thanks Three Bouys....appreciate the tips...gas may be cheaper...but it isn't CHEAP

I just like to be out on the water and hold no secrets. Just watch the weather as it can turn on you. It's not like Rondeau Bay where you can find shelter fast

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks