ARGO HELP PLEASE TRACK ISSUES

CraigMatthew

Guys i bought my first argo a few weeks ago. I wanted to get some tracks and bought some of kijiji they are the plastic Argo tracks from everything I have found on the net and even a phone call to a dealer i was told i need 28 sections of track. The tracks i bought have 28 section and one half section on each. For the life of me I cant get them on the machine??? Its a 6x6 with 22 inch tires . i have tried a ratchet strap and flatten the tires but still about 5 inches short. I was also told these tracks were on a 98 Argo mine is a 99 HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Craiger
519 633 0970

Guys i bought my first argo a few weeks ago. I wanted to get some tracks and bought some of kijiji they are the plastic Argo tracks from everything I have found on the net and even a phone call to a dealer i was told i need 28 sections of track. The tracks i bought have 28 section and one half section on each. For the life of me I cant get them on the machine??? Its a 6x6 with 22 inch tires . i have tried a ratchet strap and flatten the tires but still about 5 inches short. I was also told these tracks were on a 98 Argo mine is a 99 HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Craiger
519 633 0970
Go to 6x6 atv.com. Should be able to find help there.

The problem when I called an Argo dealer they told me i needed 28 segments when in fact I needed 29. THANKS TO MY PHONE CALL FROM GEORGE IN CHATHAM I PICKED THEM UP TODAY "THANKS GEORGE LIFE SAVER" Going to install them tomorrow U tube was no help on the plastic Argo 13inch tracks bu I should be fine tomorrow.
Love all the help thanks guys PERCH ON ME LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

On our Argo Bigfoot 6x6 we know we have to downsize the tires in order for the tracks to work. Too bad if I knew you were looking for tracks we have an extra set.

Just don't go through the ice in one. Trust me I know from experience you wont get out. And I also recommend cleats if you plan on going up hills on hard packed snow or you will be using your winch a lot.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks