Fishing Report Are we in the same boat ?

rewired

Lucky me. I am fortunate enough to be able to take early retirement. Now all my fishing buddies have either moved away or are still working. What I'm looking for is a last minute guy who can go on a minutes notice that can help out a little. It's a little pricey to be going out alone every time . It's going to be an awesome year on lake Erie and it always seems to be the best weather during the week if you know what I mean. I've got ALL the equipment.18835982_10154621063973715_4912649732916349798_n.jpg

Lucky me. I am fortunate enough to be able to take early retirement. Now all my fishing buddies have either moved away or are still working. What I'm looking for is a last minute guy who can go on a minutes notice that can help out a little. It's a little pricey to be going out alone every time . It's going to be an awesome year on lake Erie and it always seems to be the best weather during the week if you know what I mean. I've got ALL the equipment.View attachment 8658
great looking boat and setup Rewired. I am still working but do go out quite a bit by myself.
On another subject how do you like your riggers? I am wondering whether to make the investment myself. Would you share why you went with the make and model you chose. Thank you, the General.

great looking boat and setup Rewired. I am still working but do go out quite a bit by myself.
On another subject how do you like your riggers? I am wondering whether to make the investment myself. Would you share why you went with the make and model you chose. Thank you, the General.
Cannon mag 15. got them at a steal. but love them. Legend 20ft Extreme .. Most bang for my buck.. Love the high walls feels secure when you walk around. you can walk right to the back corner of the boat for netting. It really is a great set up. Also installed the motorguide x5 last year. No More steering the boat just set it and forget it unless you decide to change course. Also able to set it on anchor mode and stay right over top of the deep perch . I fish mainly out of Bruce but with this bridge mess we got down here it's looking a lot like Burwell.

Back