anyone out of bed yet?

Paul Hodges

was getting ready to maybe head to port Stanley, but looked at bouy data, it says 1.6 feet out at bouy, wind is dead in st Thomas , seems weird,don,t want to get down there and find out it is rough out there, maybe have to wait for Hortys morning report

I was out last night from Bruce. It was a little bumpy! Trust the bouy for wave heights. It was accurate last night!

was getting ready to maybe head to port Stanley, but looked at bouy data, it says 1.6 feet out at bouy, wind is dead in st Thomas , seems weird,don,t want to get down there and find out it is rough out there, maybe have to wait for Hortys morning report

Have not idea what size your boat is, but do you consider 1.6' waves large for Lake Erie?

wind strt out of the west right now about 10k- 1.6ft. r nice rollers would make for a grt day-1.6metrs i would stay home:)

In the testing forums, I'm currently experimenting with accepting RSS feeds containing Lake Erie Marine Forecasts from Environment Canada . If the forecast changes, a brief part of the forecast appears as a post with a link to the rest of the forecast details.

Forecasts for today don't look too good, especially for the east part of the Lake.

5:AM Monday-STRONG WEST WIND-4footers at the bk door,good day to drink beer an check gear:D:smuggrin:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks