Fishing Report Anyone missing a Fish Hut? Please share to help find the owner. If this is your hut, please message us

Yep Wondered where it went. Looked like it was gonna settle in front of the Turkey Point Marsh. The number on it is AJ 486. Should be over by Millionaires by now. He doesn't have to get it off until the 15th.

Should be over by Millionaires by now. He doesn't have to get it off until the 15th.
:D
Be a lot safer now pulling it in to shore by boat than if he had to go out on unsafe ice to drag it in.
Wonder how that rule would stand now, like you say the 15th.
Might save the guy a fine if they could contact the guy by the registration #

Yep Wondered where it went. Looked like it was gonna settle in front of the Turkey Point Marsh. The number on it is AJ 486. Should be over by Millionaires by now. He doesn't have to get it off until the 15th.
That is completely incorrect.

Fish Farmer it would be nice if the owner removed it and the situation was done with. Best case senerio.
As it is now the owner could be fined and the 15th date means nothing in this case.

There is a hut west side of booths in the water half sunk about 25 ft off shore I did not see the one in the picture while walk in my dog at 2 pm today

There is a hut west side of booths in the water half sunk about 25 ft off shore I did not see the one in the picture while walk in my dog at 2 pm today
Sat morning hut is gone! I believe someone must of removed it seeing as it was sitting in shallow wate.r

I know this is a bit late, but I recognized the hut so I called the owner. He was not notified about it. He's been away apparently for the last few weeks but he's coming down to St. Williams right away. Any one with info on the hut could you please call 519-575-8983
Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks