Off Topic Anyone here stay or keep their boat at Booth's Harbour?

roaddog

We keep the boat in the water in the inner bay for the summer. Now that pretty much all marinas in the area charge the same rate we are thinking about moving. I'm interested in thoughts on Booth's. The goods and bads would be great appreciated.

We keep the boat in the water in the inner bay for the summer. Now that pretty much all marinas in the area charge the same rate we are thinking about moving. I'm interested in thoughts on Booth's. The goods and bads would be great appreciated.

In July/August there were many boathouses left unusable due to the high water level. Maybe something to think about when choosing where to dock?

Check out Inner bay marina and trailer park next door. Robert built nice new floating docks & may still have a few open slips left for next season.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks