Anyone have experience fishing pigeon river?

WinSX3Tom

Hey fellas.

Not much of a fisherman but plan on takin the canoe up to pigeon river (Emily Provincial Park) next weekend and was hoping to get the kids on some fish. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom Compoli

Hey there, you'll be in the south end of Pigeon Lake. Lots of bass to keep you busy in the bay. If walleye is your game just find a weedline in 10' or so and pitch a jig/white twister tail or black bucktail.

Sandman

Turn left when you exit the launch and you should find plenty of bass in the slop. You may also catch musky. I’ve boated at least a half dozen musky not far across from the launch. They will sit in deeper pockets between the slop beds.

My in-laws had a cottage on Pigeon river from the 60s to the late80s,,right across from Fees landing...Muskie,pickerel to the right..monster bass to the left,back then
FIND THE CHANNEL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks