Anyone Been To the New Bass Pro?

trky chsr

It was supposed to open May 15 by Niagara-on- the-Lake. It's about an hour closer to the one in Vaughn for me but I haven't been yet. Anyone checked it out yet? TC

i was headed to niagara this week and got ahold of someone on their website....they told me opening isnt scheduled until mid winter...what that means i dont know...but i went by this week and the steel is up...thats about it

the rest of the plaza opened on the 15th

Went by the St Cath Bass Pro site yesterday in cab on the way to work at Pt Weller . Cabbie told me they are shooting for Mid Sept opening . They have completed all interviews for hiring . It is going to be a big store ,and easy access off QEW . Mega sizeout let mall all part of the same complex . Hint leave wife at home to save bucks or drop her off and disappear in BP for few hrs . Just at a glance the BP building looks as big the Cabela,s I have been to state side

the cabelas in niagara falls new york is opening n the fall of 2014 on there website fyi, and the barrie store will open july 10th 2014 @ 11 am

1st time for me visiting BPS in Vaughn last month, you can keep it, what a zoo. Plus If you know the price of potatoes there aren't many deals there. They advertised a special on Downrigger combos. Went to the store on the way to Newmarket. The sales person said sorry that's in US funds. I know if I waited for the manager I could gotten the sale price. They had some huge spring event and no way the kid could find his boss. If I have a warranty problem I can go into my closest local guy " Bills Bait" in Hamilton and they will take care of me, BPS problem and I need to go to the manufacturer. If they can take care for me I would have to make the 5 hour return trip, no way.

They don't really have anything for me I can't get at Bill's or have them order for me. Plus Bill's prices are equal to or better than that big store!!!

Right on WTP.
The big stores are nice to look at but service and knowledge just arent there. Support the local guy so he can always be there for you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks