Off Topic anybody seen black 10 lb Shark Cannonballs in the stores

Centerspin

They used to be sold everywhere a few years ago , now cant find them. Looking for a pair of black 10 lb sharks. Anybody seen them Woodstock to Toronto recently by chance?

Pretty sure angling outfitters has like 800 pounds of them last time I was there.

JB’s tackle used to. May try calling them

Just curious why you want them so light? Usually I go heavier for less blow back.
I have 12th for deeper fishing. For 50:60 ft a 10 lb imho is adequate. Also I have a friend wirh 2 10 lb chrome sharks and he wants to trade one for black. Win win ;)

Last edited:
Look into the Titans or the Pow's (I love both models and they preform better than my sharks ever did) and they run amazing, made by a great ontario business that actually puts tons back into the fishing community! Shark no longer has a dealer in Ontario purchasing stock and what you see laying on the floor or back of the shelves have been there for a while.

They used to be sold everywhere a few years ago , now cant find them. Looking for a pair of black 10 lb sharks. Anybody seen them Woodstock to Toronto recently by chance?
I have this 10 lb for 50.00

Attachments

• 16540221004854949946999656746100.jpg
    16540221004854949946999656746100.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 10
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks