Anybody out today. 8th

Way She Goes

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Leaving to go down today after pickleball should be down there around 11:00 just wondering if anybody's been out this morning early.

We're going straight out to 61. Let you know how were doing if the phone lets me that far out

Just got home. Started out pretty bumpy but laying down nicely by 10 o'clock. Should be good conditions this afternoon

Sorry when you're 62 to 63 ft out from Burwell I have no reception so we're home now with our 12 fish that area for 2 and 1/2 hours through back three or four started out with a bunch of sheep heads and figured out we need to get below them drop the dipsy's to three setting 165 and one setting to 136 all braided line get down below them freaking sheep head you'll get them there's lots out there still.

Forgot we lost 4 near the back of the boat.

Pictures of where we were and where were going. Coming in with limit.

Attachments

• PXL_20220908_185728427.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220908_185728427.MP.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 46
  • PXL_20220908_185704077.jpg
    PXL_20220908_185704077.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Thanks for the report, thinking of heading out to Burwell or Glasgow tomorrow. Is one the same as the other as far as chances of limiting out?

Heading out of Stanley Friday morning. My daughter and her man are visiting from B.C. His stomping grounds are the Fraser and the coast though he has never been to Ont. With any luck I can show him what the Great Lakes have to offer. I'll post a report Friday evening hopefully a good one.👍👍

Thanks for the report, thinking of heading out to Burwell or Glasgow tomorrow. Is one the same as the other as far as chances of limiting out?
I never thought I would say this but I might be inclined to try your luck at Burwell. Glasgow has been a total grind the last few days.

Paul G think you got your answer from ticker. We were also trolling fast today 2.9 to 3.1.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks