Anybody Have a Port Bruce Update?

Leftys Buoy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Spotted a truck carrying what looked like long bridge girders coming off #8 heading south then east in Stratford about 1:00 this afternoon. First thing I thought of was Port Bruce. Probably a long shot but was still curious since haven't heard anything lately.

Bridge gone.Read somewhere they will announce where and what type of temporary bridge to go in,April 24th.

Good to hear that. Hopefully the river is navigatable.

It sounds like it is for now but if they put the low temporary bridge across at Bank street like it sounds like, you'd be lucky to navigate under it in a kayak.....

Here's an update on Port Bruce. I heard that Kevin Rouse sold the business. Can anyone else confirm that ?

Deb and I drove by NEM this morning, it looks like new county boundry stakes near the old bridge footings on Bank at Gregs place.
That is sad!
bd

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks