Any Port Bruce or Burwell Reports from Friday Sept 29?

one.last.cast

Heading to Bruce tomorrow morning for my second trip to Erie this year. Hopefully not the last of the year. Did anyone fished today. I would appreciate a report as to what depth I should to start fishing in. Thanks in Advance

Just a question I have been hitting them at 60 FOW. I’m new to all this and hoping to get out tomorrow. Have they moved in? Or just gone? Ever caught anything closer in…. Thanks

Left Burwell at 6:30, nice blanket of fog. Saw many boats at 40ish fow. Marked nothing. Went to 50', dropped lines managed 2 between 50' and 52' but still marked next to nothing. Trolled to 63' and picked up another 8. Called it a day and will head out again tomorrow. Went down Friday night and grabbed a slip for the weekend figuring it was a lot cheaper then dragging the big girl back and forth a couple of times from St. T. Best part, no ramp line ups as the other ramp was backed up to the road. Btw, Nascar took 8 fish., 3.2 - 3.5, #3 @ 180, 10 color both produced.

Left Burwell at 6:30, nice blanket of fog. Saw many boats at 40ish fow. Marked nothing. Went to 50', dropped lines managed 2 between 50' and 52' but still marked next to nothing. Trolled to 63' and picked up another 8. Called it a day and will head out again tomorrow. Went down Friday night and grabbed a slip for the weekend figuring it was a lot cheaper then dragging the big girl back and forth a couple of times from St. T. Best part, no ramp line ups as the other ramp was backed up to the road. Btw, Nascar took 8 fish., 3.2 - 3.5, #3 @ 180, 10 color both produced.
Nice goin cmac. Were you east or west of the Port.

Back