any perch

meridian

Hoping to get out Thursday with my wife ,is there any perch to be found around turkey point /normandale area.

We fished Turkey point, Normandale down to Port Ryerse on Sunday. Fishing was slow. Only 6 keepers mostly small fish. Most of our fish were at the far East end of Turkey point. Heard fishing was decent at Normandale last Wednesday.

Fished Normandale tonight......only 7 keepers...and they weren't huge. 14 to 18 FOW, drifted west to east in front of Normadale. At least no gobies tonight. Caught about 2 dozen of the buggers a week ago.

Sam, what about the baptist camp or Woodlawns east of Nanticoke, used to be good there.
Sometimes it could be good east of Potahawk.
Just a thought.

Never had much luck at woodlands Dave , I'll move around a bit and see what comes up .
I've been seeing boats off narmandale pretty regular ,so who knows.
Will post the results.

Fished Normandale Sunday also but early bite was great 7am to 9 am ended up 17lbs of fillets nice size fish lots of sorting though.

well ,we did not get out today. circumstances beyond my control.
Did however find myself in Sail Burlington ,$245 later eased the pain of not getting out;););).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks