any perch at Port Bruce yet ?

Cudel, I just got home from work and have to get caught up on yard stuff today so I'll have to wait a bit to get out. My boat is still under wraps in the driveway, but just gotta put the battery back in & fuel up and she should be rtg. Grease the bearings & fill the tires too.....
I only have today off and then Sunday it's week 2 of the midnights ordeal ugh!
I would love to get out this week though if your schedule allows and the weather cooperates maybe we could go one morning....your boat or mine doesn't matter - I just never go out alone...plus we could split the cost...good luck out there I'm off to bed!

Bill

I want to live forever...so far so good

quote:
Originally posted by cudel

Billp you hit it right i love to fish but i hate and i mean hate when someone flys up on you and kills the engine(catching anything) then anchor 50 ft away i like that. I try to stay away from the packs hope to see you out there today(sat) my boy and i will be in a lowe with a 40 tiller etec.

will hunt for food

Hey cudel just wondering if that was you and your son I saw out in pt.bruce fri night? I was with my buddy trying to search for the perch and you guys had a lot better luck then we did!:D hope I didn't scare the fish away from you in my search! Good luck today and let me know how you do

hey guys , let me know how you made out with the perch fishing
I love to get out too but with working all these production saturdays I can never seem to get the boat out as often as I would like
maybe I'll see you out there someday , I am in a 21ft Lund proV

good luck

I have actually caught some big'uns when boats have cruised close to us (which makes my boy laugh his ass off - 'cause I always call it " OK here comes a big one " when some boat passes too close and it does regularly happen)....even pier fishing on a recent trip to Fla a tour boat came within about 50 feet and people were cursing at him but I caught a nice little flounder as he went by.... one of those fishing 'rules' that my Dad passed on to me when I was a little kid.
Having said that , I have the utmost respect for other boats and will do my best not to impact anyones enjoyment

Bill

I want to live forever...so far so good

It sucked didn't make it out on the count of five footers hitting the break wall and yes bassaholic that was me and my boy that's a sweet boat yah got nice and deep. I hope to try tomorrow now due to bad winds today (sat) but yes the fish started but we started to drift the first thing I ask my boy is , is the line tangled , his responce . Nope and sure as crap lol oh well. Hope to see yous out there again. Joey.

will hunt for food

quote:
Originally posted by cudel

It sucked didn't make it out on the count of five footers hitting the break wall and yes bassaholic that was me and my boy that's a sweet boat yah got nice and deep. I hope to try tomorrow now due to bad winds today (sat) but yes the fish started but we started to drift the first thing I ask my boy is , is the line tangled , his responce . Nope and sure as crap lol oh well. Hope to see yous out there again. Joey.

will hunt for food

Thanx cudel, I figured it was gonna be a little rough out there today but you don't know unless you try! I'll be out tomorrow as well so maybe we'll see you out there, good luck. Nick

Seen your truck at north erie and wondering how you made out me and my sone got a dozen nice ones and then about 30 gobies for the garden, lake went funny and calm then switched outta the south.

will hunt for food

We did good, got there at 7am and fished till noon 16 keepers, 2 really nice size ones and 2 were a little small but they were bleeders so we had to keep em. We also got about 10 or 15 gobbies and one BIG sheaphead. Yer right though the lake was a little rough in the morning then calmed right down it was kinda wierd! All in all a good day on the water

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks