Any Ideas on a new name that won't offend anyone?

If I had a face that looked like that I might be offended too.:eek: People today are offended by anything and everything according to their own warped interpretations. The common carp referred to as European or German carp has been with us in North America since the 1800's and is not native here either but I don't hear anyone calling that offensive. If it came from Asia then it's an Asian carp plain and simple, DUH!

This political correctness garbage has reached the heights of stupidity never imagined possible. That's one of the reasons why they call this a free country because you have the right to freedom of speech. This is Canada and they need to get used to it or they can darn well go back where they came from or go somewhere else if life is so terrible here... and they can take their ugly looking fish with them. In fact I'll even chip in for their plane ticket and wave goodbye at the airport. Why do we need to change anything to suit them?

_h473_w840_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:stop:I hear you whitetailhunter it seems that canada is no longer in the best interest
of us canadians this is the same thing as what happened years ago when the pakistans
made us stop the lord's prayer in schools just seems they took over ont and the gov.
loves this. How long were they called asian carp and there just now complaining:stop:

It's defiantly a face much like a catfish only a mother could love. No no dear the other fish aren't laughing at you they are laughing with you! I was going to recommend calling it a Big Mouth Carp but that might offend the BIG MOUTHED Politicians.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks