Off Topic Any gift ideas for the wife of an avid fisherman?

With most of these gifts make sure you have plenty of hats, to through in when entering. My boss has a BAD temper with some jokes. lol

Every year I struggle to come up with a good gift idea for my wife this time of year and I thought there might be equally stressed out fisherman/hunters like me who could use some sage advice or great gift ideas - please gentlemen - don't tell me to "give her the gift of more time with you..." ! I need stuff for under the tree!
thanks in advance
Anything sold at the Flying “J” she will know that you put all your last minute thought into the perfect gift.
ps don’t get a gift receipt cause she won’t return it.
got the tee shirt. Literally!

A couple of more thoughts...

• Anything from Flex Seal
  • or a My Pillow... this video might help "My Pillow saved their marriage"

Last edited:
I'll give a nod to Flex Seal, but not the pillows. Waste of money, my wife proved it for me by buying a couple. LOL

A new kicker motor maybe?
The older they get they are never happy anyway so.........

A couple of more thoughts...

• Anything from Flex Seal
  • or a My Pillow... this video might help "My Pillow saved their marriage"
I bought that Flex Seal crap once. NEVER AGAIN. Doesn't work and the damn shed STILL leaks just like it has since they day the installers came and put it up. (yeah they told us it might leak and what to do to seal the leaks. They suggested Flex Seal.:rolleyes::confused:🤬:ROFLMAO:)

Every year I struggle to come up with a good gift idea for my wife this time of year and I thought there might be equally stressed out fisherman/hunters like me who could use some sage advice or great gift ideas - please gentlemen - don't tell me to "give her the gift of more time with you..." ! I need stuff for under the tree!
thanks in advance
Thanks everyone. I might just print off all of the replies, put them in a Christmas card and show her how hard I tried to find a gift and all of the wonderful ideas this group gave me that I decided NOT to follow! Should score points galore I think.... haha - thanks everyone - and sure hope the holidays are nice to you all. Best

Thanks everyone. I might just print off all of the replies, put them in a Christmas card and show her how hard I tried to find a gift and all of the wonderful ideas this group gave me that I decided NOT to follow! Should score points galore I think.... haha - thanks everyone - and sure hope the holidays are nice to you all. Best
Don’t do that
You may never be allowed back

A Thigh Master always says "I love you" in that special way...

thighmaster.jpeg

This is an expensive one, but something Im sure she would use every day...

janitor.jpg
Yes, its the Professional Janitor. Again, just another way to say "I love your house cleaning" on Christmas morning.

The very best present I got my wife was a porta-potti...in my new Trophy Pro. The Lund Alaskan was nice, but alas, no crapper, and the wife certainly wasnt going to dangle her derriere over the transom..... so a 22' walkaround with a cuddy and a real potti ...well, sometimes I even amaze myself....except maybe a 26" walkaround with a galley kitchen????

Her own Pink Ladies Ugly Stick matched with a Ladies Pink Pflueger reel

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks