Off Topic Any eyes on Burwell?

Tboz

Was thinking of going for the evening bite. But looks like 3 footers. My son doesn't do well in that type of wave action. Well, he actually does one thing well in that type wave action.. but I don't think I really need to chum the water ...lol.

Maybe it will die down?

Was thinking of going for the evening bite. But looks like 3 footers. My son doesn't do well in that type of wave action. Well, he actually does one thing well in that type wave action.. but I don't think I really need to chum the water ...lol.

Maybe it will die down?
Tomorrow looks better

Was out as well for the evening fish. Came back with a bakers dozen or so. Was a bumpy ride but worth it. Ripplin Redfins did most of the damage. Had the rigger down deep and took a couple off the cheater line.

Went out of Burwell yesterday around 10am, was fairly rough. Ended up heading out to the East and then trolling NW with the waves. Started in 58’ of water, lines in the water by 10:45am and the fishing was hot but all small walleye so we ended up throwing most back. Once we hit 60’ they were bigger and hungry, ended up getting our 3 man limit by 12:30. Everything was producing fish yesterday, we ran all spoons, gold, purple, green and blue, 8 colour leadcore, dipsys back on 3 - 135’ and riggers down 40’. We couldn’t keep the fish off, finished off in 61’ of water between Burwell and Bruce. Going to take some family members out this afternoon as it’s looking like it should be nice out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks