Any Erie perch reports?

Seems like with how good the walleye fishing has been the last few years you don't see many perch reports . Was thinking of taking the family this weekend to burwell or Hastings . Any info would be great

Don't see many perch reports because they've become a bit of a mythical creature over the past couple years. I've seen a few posts of some being caught up Chrystal Beach way off point Abino, and was told by a marina operator that someone brought 45 home out of Hastings a little over a week ago, but haven't seen any posts about it. Blastr charters posted a while back (might have been in April, can't remember) that he had some success in 48 FOW, but didn't give a location, and I've heard rumor that they're doing ok in the western end of the lake for both perch and walleye, and of course lots of reports from the American side in a FB group about how well they claim to be doing for both perch and walleye somewhere in the Cleveland area. But around here......Glascow, Stanley, Bruce, Burwell.....your guess is as good as the next person's.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks