any body small game hunting?

paddle maker

How are people doing with rabit and squirrel who has been out for partridge, or pheasant? Where are good spots for upland?

I do most of my hunting in Huron county, near Wingham, Coyote and fox numbers are extremely high, and I haven't seen many rabbitts over last 5 years, and usually see handfull of grouse but they spook so easy, very hard to get shooting. I think turkey numbers might go down since i have observed coyotes stalking turkeys while bow hunting and from game camera picture times. I have gone duck/goose hunting on the Thames river with friends and have seen lots of rabbitts down there ever time we go and usually get a couple just walking in and out . so might want to find area to hunt down there.

The hunting seasons for squirrel, partridge and pheasant as closed for the 2014/2015 hunting season. Rabbits season is still open and you can still hunt pheasant on game farms. Rabbits are everywhere, just get there and start looking.

Been out a couple times with the hound in January, brought home rabbits everytime, I've had better luck this year then the last 3 years since i got my hound....but maybe hes just getting better at hunting (y)

Gonna go out this weekend, hopefully the deep snow hasn't shut them down to much.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks