Anny Ver Sary Dinner

hvyhaul

Couldn't let the day go by without something a little more special.

beef2.jpg
brocholli.jpgplate (1).jpgbtatoes.jpg
beef1.jpg

Charcoal grilled Beef Tenderloin, sautéed Mushrooms, Grilled Broccoli with Garlic and Bacon, Twice Baked Potatoes, roasted Carrots and Sweet Potatoes.

Cooked two roasts as wasn't quite sure of the yield.

Migrating into a food coma, but it was worth it.

I can never get enough of the wife's double baked potatoes.
Happy Anniversary, how many years?

Charcoal grilled Beef Tenderloin, sautéed Mushrooms, Grilled Broccoli with Garlic and Bacon, Twice Baked Potatoes, roasted Carrots and Sweet Potatoes.

Takes a confident man to post grilling skills but looks perfect to me I never tried the tenderloin I always go to buy them when on sale but sold out before I get there are they as tender as they say ?? My goal in life is to master the grill I live alone and retied I have the egg & pellet smoker so lots of practice time

Takes a confident man to post grilling skills but looks perfect to me I never tried the tenderloin I always go to buy them when on sale but sold out before I get there are they as tender as they say ?? My goal in life is to master the grill I live alone and retied I have the egg & pellet smoker so lots of practice time

Haha, maybe just foolish too.

I bought whole tenderloins on sale, and then trimmed and sectioned them myself. You need a really good knife and decent knife skills or you'll lose a lot. You have to get all the silver skin and sinew off for melt in the mouth tenderloin.

One of The Wife's and my favorite treats meat wise.

Just finished a plate of leftovers, reheated 3 1/2 mins on 60% power. I cut each bite with my fork and it just melted in my mouth.

Well worth the effort when it's on sale.

I bought whole tenderloins on sale, and then trimmed and sectioned them myself. You need a really good knife and decent knife skills or you'll lose a lot. You have to get all the silver skin and sinew off for melt in the mouth tenderloin.

Just finished a plate of leftovers, reheated 3 1/2 mins on 60% power. I cut each bite with my fork and it just melted in my mouth.

Valuable tips to know Thanks

Congrats on 41 years.

Supper looks good. If ya ever wanna get out the truck (yeah I didn't want to either ;)) and IF I ever win the lottery and open my own restaurant, I'll give ya a job in my kitchen. :ROFLMAO:

Back