Annual Father Daughter Bear Hunt 2022

Reel Therapy

Well we just got back from our annual father daughter bear hunt and what a few days. Seems to be a lot of bears around this year and with the slight change to my set up this year it seemed to have lots of activity. The first night I decided to watch and video some bears that were coming in, even had one walk right under my stand. With some crap weather coming in I decided the next morning to take a decent young male. Maddy was up next we got in the stand early Tuesday morning and waited. Around 7am a nice bear with a chevron on the chest came in. We had pictures of this bear and knew it was a good bear. Maddy wasted no time, once the bear turned broadside she made a perfect shot! Bear went about 20 yrds piled up and gave a couple of death moans. As she reminds me and all of FB she is still one bear up on dear old dad... Couldn't be more proud of her! This year was special as she will be off to college next fall to take the Game Warden course in Alberta. Some pics below of our bears.

68376806356__8EB7F629-6D0E-484C-8286-9D6BB754973C.jpg68381628236__9AD28508-7B98-443C-BBD0-26995E891934.jpgIMG_4174.jpgIMG_4227.jpgIMG_4228.jpgIMG_4181.jpg

Nice job and good for you both and nice picks just wondering where is the Oreo cookies for the milk. Lol

Nice bear, and a great area for bear and some decent deer hunting. I like your can setup. I’ve not seen one like that before. Got any close up pics?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks