Anglers catch Tarpon of Legendary Proportions

I fished big tarpon and other species a few days south of Cuba..on Cayo Largo years back.. For fight stick to blue & black marlin is even more violent, and not hammering um...just a leader touch and release next time fish..with action video like my big black marlin CR....that was a beast of a fight that I already shared..gonna make the trip to Puerto Lopez this Nov..and hopefully a few others

puerto lopez fishin Nov. 21 2019 261.jpg

puerto lopez fishin Nov. 21 2019 252.jpg

View attachment spring 2019 035.mp4

big mahi mahi are fun too..we got a double header
costa rica march 2019 270.jpg
costa rica march 2019 364.jpg
sailfish released...not heavy gear...good action on 40lb test

Last edited:
I fished big tarpon and other species a few days south of Cuba..on Cayo Largo years back.. For fight stick to blue & black marlin is even more violent, and not hammering um...just a leader touch and release next time fish..with action video like my big black marlin CR....that was a beast of a fight that I already shared..gonna make the trip to Puerto Lopez this Nov..and hopefully a few others

View attachment 44941

View attachment 44942

View attachment 44948

big mahi mahi are fun too..we got a double header
View attachment 44950
View attachment 44952
sailfish released...not heavy gear...good action on 40lb test
Fantastic fishing, great pics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks