Aluminum Boat Repairs

Was on Stoney Lake last week and found a new to me rock! Not a lot of damage but bad enough that I require some rivets to be replaced Anyone have any suggestions for a reputable repair service. I am in London but can drive a little ways for the right repairs

Any help much appreciated

Thanks
Mike

I have been working with metal for a long time and this guys work impressed me. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to take something back to him.

I have been working with metal for a long time and this guys work impressed me. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to take something back to him.
I have had Paul do some work for me and was impressed with his workmanship and pricing. Hard to find guys with his skill level. I have spend my entire 40 plus years in the Tool and Die business and am not easily impressed by workmanship.

Xtreme Metal Worx London​

They repair aluminum boat hulls

Well I contacted BOTH!
Paul is recovering from surgery and is out of commission except for very min tasks
Xtreme Metalworx just took on some Major jobs so not available..
Any other suggestions??
Mike

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks