Alqonquin Park Land Claim

lovetrout

Here is a great video from the OFAH on the Alqonquin Park and area land claim. Presentation is by John winters, retired MNR officer and Park Superintendent. Presents a really interesting option for settling future land claims.

Hey lovetrout, it could just be me, but I can't see a link to the video. Give me a hand if you can because I would love to hear what John Winters has to say about the matter... I think he is a great speaker and would obviously have lots of information on the subject. The Algonquin land claim is an interesting issue and one that I think all Ontario and Canadian residents should be paying attention to.

Hey lovetrout, it could just be me, but I can't see a link to the video. Give me a hand if you can because I would love to hear what John Winters has to say about the matter... I think he is a great speaker and would obviously have lots of information on the subject. The Algonquin land claim is an interesting issue and one that I think all Ontario and Canadian residents should be paying attention to.

I think I found the video and embedded a link above (it wasn't just you WW).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks