almost a record - Hay Bay

muggzi

A friend (not the guy that caught it) shared this photo with me from the weekend.
22 lbs. 1oz
6oz shy of the record.....
OMG what a fish !
Hay Bay, Bay of Quinte

IMG_0247holy_zps6278d2e1.png

http://forum2.quintefishing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16464

It seems there is some conflicting information

Either way still a beauty fish and even better fishery

Rhodes

typical fishermen...the fish started off at 14.5 lbs and by the time it got around the fish had grown to 22 lbs :D

my dad caught a monster in quebec and it looked similar and only weighed in at 15.3 lbs. if I can figure out pics I post a 13.2 caught ou of my boat last summer off bruce I will enlarge the pic to the closeness of this guy and I am sure it will look just as big. I agreee it looks big but not that big.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Hey guys, there diffently was a 22lber caught there. I just got back from fishing this week near Big Island. This is not the picture of it from what I've been told. When I left this morning from Northport, I stopped for fuel on the reserve and asked again and he also said thats not it after I descibed the picture. I saw this exact picture on the Bay of Quinte forum last week.

Here is a 12lb walleye caught yesterday where I was staying

IMG-20130221-00094_zps20d852a7.jpg

IMG-20130221-00093_zps181779c9.jpg

caution_zps2133a180.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks