"All About the Little Things" seminar April the 11th, 2015 at 2pm.

R&R Outdoors

We are excited to have Jimmy doing an "All About the Little Things" Seminar on Saturday, April the 11th at 2pm here at R&R Outdoors. Ever come in from fishing and someone has done really well and you not so much? You fished the same area had your lines at the same depth and used the same color lure... Jimmy will explain the many reasons you could be having results that differ from the boats around you. This seminar Jimmy will explain the possible things you could be overlooking while trolling (Walleye mostly, although we all know how off topic these seminars can get).

*Please note this is the correct date for the seminar.

Stef
R&R Outdoors
136 Erie Blvd
Long Point
519-586-7990

Too bad that is Othodox Easter weekend:(:(:( any chance you could record it? I could really use the answer to the quesTion in the original post ;) simply listening to the VHF chatter makes me wonder some days.

ohhh making a video and posting on this site would be awesome, I work every sat so I never make it to these things

This Saturday. Don't forget! Not sure about the video this time, we will look into it for the future though.

Too bad that is Othodox Easter weekend:(:(:( any chance you could record it? I could really use the answer to the quesTion in the original post ;) simply listening to the VHF chatter makes me wonder some days.

I have come to learn never believe everything you hear on the VHF @Bentrod, chuckle, chuckle. True story. Last summer we are off Nanticoke and my pal is in his boat in the same area. About 10 other boats as well. Now I can see his boat about 1/2 mile from us. He calls and says to go to channel whatever. He says where are you, I tell him, he says come to where we were yesterday I'm hammering them here. I don't know what he's talking about because we weren't out yesterday. I tell my buddy with me " he's up to something" Pal goes on and on trying to cryptically tell me the spot. Finally he says " 3 miles SW of 5 mile reef, gotta go another rod just fired!!!" Within 10 minutes all the other boats take off.

Am planning to attend, do I need to make a reservstion, thanks let me know.

Ha ha @WhatsthePoint. I was wondering about that too I guess all learning comes with some pain. In all fairness, last year was my first trolling for walleys and i have learned a lot from here and the VHF. Thank you all for sharing. Also got one perch limit when Big Dave shared the magic spot. Thanks Dave.

Ha ha @WhatsthePoint. I was wondering about that too I guess all learning comes with some pain. In all fairness, last year was my first trolling for walleys and i have learned a lot from here and the VHF. Thank you all for sharing. Also got one perch limit when Big Dave shared the magic spot. Thanks Dave.

This my 3rd year long lining myself. I have been out with others for years but it sure is different being the Captain, not a passenger. I don't think I have enough years (or money for stuff) left on this earth to learn it all. I also got many of my tips from the folks here. Tonight I was working on the boat at the shop and we started talking about boat speed vs. cannonball speed. Then thermal clime zones and fishing mud lines, sometimes I feel like my brain is going to explode. My wife says " It must be tough carrying around that giant brain of yours".

And I thought it took skill to catch a perch, so I was told.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks