Air ivanhoe

I’m headed on a fly in with air Ivanhoe June 18 and was wondering if anyone here has done a fly in with them and what I should expect
It’s Bromley lake we are going to says walleye pike perch in the lake
thanks for any info

I’m headed on a fly in with air Ivanhoe June 18 and was wondering if anyone here has done a fly in with them and what I should expect
thanks for any info
Nope but have stayed with air Ivanhoe at the main lake outpost. Beautiful resort. I remember talking to them about the fly in options. Interested to hear your results

Heading up to Nakina June 23rd for a flyin with Twin Lake Outfitters.. Chad and Dawn run a top notch flyin,,, cheers.. hope you have a great trip with Ivanhoe..

we stayed at the lodge but did a day trip fly in. Amazing.... and even the Captain was named Kirk...... it was weird flying sideways in the wind to get to our destination. Have a look for round circles of fallen timber if you get to fly over some micro bursts. Talk about piece and quiet, you're gonna love it, first class lodge.

we stayed at the lodge but did a day trip fly in. Amazing.... and even the Captain was named Kirk...... it was weird flying sideways in the wind to get to our destination. Have a look for round circles of fallen timber if you get to fly over some micro bursts. Talk about piece and quiet, you're gonna love it, first class lodge.
That is awesome to hear my brother was up last year to a different camp and said it’s a great time

I'm flying to Bromley Lake the first time on 7/22. Would love to hear how your trip went and any advice on the fishing. Thanks!

The trip was good wish I brought more smokes almost ran out lol. The fishing was good they will give you lake map with a couple spots on it. The rocks directly across from cabin is a good spot to start trolling. There is a lot of weeds in the lake and it is fairly shallow as well. We trolled rrf black/gold/orange had the best success and jigs with twister tails for casting . The last 2 and a half days we spent in the south river 1/2 hour boat ride down till it narrows LOTS of pike there didn’t get any huge ones but it was still awesome.
If there’s any other questions just let me know also fish count was 217 for the 4 of us for the week I hope you can beat us and hook into a HUGE pike while doing it

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpeg
    IMG_1139.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1127.jpeg
    IMG_1127.jpeg
    648.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    467.9 KB · Views: 36
thanks for any info
My brother has been dealing with them for years and says good things about them.

The trip was good wish I brought more smokes almost ran out lol. The fishing was good they will give you lake map with a couple spots on it. The rocks directly across from cabin is a good spot to start trolling. There is a lot of weeds in the lake and it is fairly shallow as well. We trolled rrf black/gold/orange had the best success and jigs with twister tails for casting . The last 2 and a half days we spent in the south river 1/2 hour boat ride down till it narrows LOTS of pike there didn’t get any huge ones but it was still awesome.
If there’s any other questions just let me know also fish count was 217 for the 4 of us for the week I hope you can beat us and hook into a HUGE pike while doing it
Thanks a ton for the report! We are getting really excited and its been tough to find any information on the lake online. So the information and pics are greatly appreciated!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks