Air fryer ribs 🤷🏻

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Pork back ribs on sale at Loblaws when we went shopping the other day. So I grabbed a couple racks
One for the freezer another to test the air fryer out on a rack of ribs

Did the tried tested and true meat church honey hog rub let them soak that in for about 24 hours then tossed them in the air fryer for about 40min at 360F
Good to go 👍

IMG_8140.jpegIMG_8144.jpeg

looks like the rib meat on the bones pulled back a bit, were they fall off the bone tender?

Looks good. I've thought about trying the air fryer but I still like my method the best, slow cooker. I just coat them in yellow mustard, a home made rub and barbecue sauce. Throw them in the slow cooker for a few hours and done. If I want a little smoky flavour I'll smoke them on low temperature for an hour and then do the rest. TC

Looks good. I've thought about trying the air fryer but I still like my method the best, slow cooker. I just coat them in yellow mustard, a home made rub and barbecue sauce. Throw them in the slow cooker for a few hours and done. If I want a little smoky flavour I'll smoke them on low temperature for an hour and then do the rest. TC
That’s how we usually do them im
Not sure how slancy seasons them when she does them in the slow cooker but the always fall apart on the way out soo good

But the I had to try the air fryer
I have cooked a few pork roasts and pork chops many times and always turn out great.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks