Afternoon at Burwell

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Out with steve1990 and trevor m and mrs tailfeathers 3.30 to 7 .3 limits of eyes and a 5 lb bow hot as hhh out here all spoon bite. Just ran in circles on a feeding school. They had to share the net.20180704_173450.jpg20180704_180755.jpg

We were also out east of Burwell and limited out with one bow. We trolled out to 60 fow and landed the bow in 58 fow around 5 pm. Lead core 3.5 colour with a silver ripplin Redfin was firing like crazy. Hit just about everything we put down on the dipsys. Great day!

Yes, a big thank you to Mr & Mrs Tailfeathers for taking me out again. As usual lots of laughs, and on fish.:D:D Limit of walleye looks good in the freezer along with the rainbow.:giggle: That rainbow is the first trout of any kind I've caught in Ontario, (I've caught rainbows and lakers in Alberta and the NWT but never here) and it is by far the biggest rainbow I've ever caught.

Was nice to meet you Steve 1990 and was kinda fun playin leap frog on the way home :LOL: Funny we haven't bumped into each other elsewhere given we literally live right around the corner from each other, maybe a 5 minute walk, 10 if I took my time or was having a bad day :D

Added bonus, when I got home I knew I had to clean fish, but I thought I'd have to make myself something to eat as well. Nope, while we were out fishing, my wife decided to go out shopping and brought home pizza. I love it when she cooks ;):D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks