Advice needed - western basin trip

Buckster

So ive exchanged my bachelor party in detroit/windsor for a fishing trip to western erie. Wondering if anyone has a bead on where to start for July 26-28 weekend, I was thinking colchester, but am open to anywhere, ultimately just looking for a hot pic bite ......and a good time lol. Any recent reports or tips would be greatly appreciated !

Cheers and tight lines fellas

I will have better info next week. Fish seem to have moved deeper either port just head south .( Colchester or leamington)

I dont think you can go wrong with Leamington and fish around Pelee,the only problem is no baitshops in the area so bring plenty of crawlers.

If you can't find them on the west side of the point go east to Wheatley. Bows, eyes, and the odd salmon.

I dont think you can go wrong with Leamington and fish around Pelee,the only problem is no baitshops in the area so bring plenty of crawlers.
Hwy 3 in Morpeth, Bakies in Kingsville, TnT in Kingsville. Usually all of them have meat. Bakies maybe not, I heard he was not doing so good, but always had them in the past. Bakies and Tnt will always tell you where the fish are.

Awesome thanks very much! We have a cottage lined up between pelee and wheatley, plan on fishing the big boys derby Friday and Saturday, possibly Sunday depending on everyone's condition. Sounds like harnesses are a must. Ill be sure to post results.

Thanks again fellas !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks