Advice Needed...Thanks

Absolutely fantastic. You better keep and actually you should blow up that picture of that little dolly's first perch. I know this is the time that there will be many firsts but a first perch is a keeper for sure. You know what you are doing.

As for calling the insurance company and them needing to know the kids names for a single outing I have never heard of such a thing. Do you have to call every time you put a load of kids in the mini van? Crazy if you ask me. I can't see the purpose. You either are insured for second party liability or you aren't. Having coverage and knowing what it is one thing, but individually, come on man.

i have called my insurance company in the past to let them know for example someone other then me is going to drive me and my car up to toronto ...the agent asked there name and what day are you planning to drive there...so i now make it a habit to call ahead if there is going to be any risk to my assests...my dad worked in insurance for his career and I know first hand if they can get away with not paying claim...well I know a few that have had an experience like that...I just don't trust the insurance companys for paying out claims...I also buy travel insurance traveling abroad...and have used it...buyer beware...

Lovetrout Your very first question you asked " can pick kids up there ". answer is YES ??
Same boat been there for 5 years fishing but want to take 6 young kids

Jimmy, I don't understand. Are you saying yes you can pick up kids on the beach? You have been doing it for 5 years with 6 kids? At this point I would agree with you as I did it. Well kinda as I did it off of long point beach? It went awesome too. All my kids had a great time! Biggest thing is to pick a nice flat day....maybe offshore wind??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks