68 DECALS

reeltime

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Where can I get a few decals ...I will pretty much drive anywhere from Maitland to Burwell

Thanks guys

I was at Sandboy Marina last weekend, they have some decals in stock for anyone down in the LPB area. We stocked up Angling Outfitters in Woodstock about a month ago, they should still have some. Steve at Lambeth rod and tackle has some in stock. Tom in Burwell is sold out and We haven't had a chance to touch base with Greg at Bruce, but would assume he is sold out as well. As the season is almost done for the ramp operators, we will probably focus on the tackle shops over the winter for members to pick some up. We could supply H&H tackle in Brantford, if there are some members out that way who want some?? If there is still a large enough demand elsewhere we can possibly network with other tackle shops over the winter to see who would like to stock and distribute 68 decals.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks