68 Decals

I have yet to get a delivery from extra virgin I'm hoping soon. Maybe I should mention I still have money for the last ones. That will get the fire lit.

Hey Tom, sorry I didn't make it down your way before I ran out of decals. I split out the remaining to Angling Outfitters in Woodstock, Lambeth rod and tackle, and @SouthernOntariosportsman took the last 20 to the Leamington crowd. I am waiting for another batch of 200 to be made (hopefully soon) and will run them down to you as soon as they are made!

Hey Tom, sorry I didn't make it down your way before I ran out of decals. I split out the remaining to Angling Outfitters in Woodstock, Lambeth rod and tackle, and @SouthernOntariosportsman took the last 20 to the Leamington crowd. I am waiting for another batch of 200 to be made (hopefully soon) and will run them down to you as soon as they are made!
Hold on now @Extra Virgin ... we appear to have a sticker coaster quality issue.

Last edited:
Somewhat disappointed as the lower portion of my decal is lifting already, Tail-feathers assured me it would last for years when I paid him the $24.95 no tax no receipt deal, any others having issues?

It is getting warmer out. Maybe @tailfeathers used that decal to give himself a Brazilian wax job? Damn thing wouldn't stick to anything after that!

I have a couple kicking around I can mail you (hair free), just pm me your address, bikini size, turn on's, pet peeves, glamour shot and I can snail mail you a couple of beer coasters (y)

Somewhat disappointed as the lower portion of my decal is lifting already, Tail-feathers assured me it would last for years when I paid him the $24.95 no tax no receipt deal, any others having issues?
Yeah mine is peeling off also can’t remember but I think paid similar price lol

My intent was not to bash the quality of the adhesive on the decal...........could be boat wax, oil or me applying. Was making fun with the bogus inflated price I posted and Tailfeathers..............paid the regular $2.50. I will purchase and apply a new one when they are available......... The horde are eating their way down the lake as we speak............its about to become the best fishing we will ever see on Erie!

My intent was not to bash the quality of the adhesive on the decal...........could be boat wax, oil or me applying. Was making fun with the bogus inflated price I posted and Tailfeathers..............paid the regular $2.50. I will purchase and apply a new one when they are available......... The horde are eating their way down the lake as we speak............its about to become the best fishing we will ever see on Erie!
@maytagman, any bashing of the sticker and/or its quality is actually welcomed by some here.

I think I can offer you a warranty replacement. Send me your address and I'll get one out to you. I owe the @Fish Whisperer a sticker or two too. Now, hopefully that old @tailfeathers skin is thick enough to take a little poking. If not, my humblest apologies big fella!:)

Hope your right about tailfeathers skin being thick, hes way to big to piss off, not to mention hes only 8 slips away from me! I will pu a new sticker when he gets them..thanks.

My sticker came off my truck too, but I didn't clean the spot where I put it before I put it on, and well, it didn't last the winter. I'll get a new one at some point in time but dunno if I'll put it on my truck or my tackle box. :unsure:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks