55 Year Milestone

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
My wife and I celebrated our 55th anniversary today. (y) All our friends said we got married much too young it won't last 6 months but we've outlasted all of them. Any wife that can put up with a guy who loves fishing and hunting for 55 years deserves an award of some kind. Can't take her out to dinner or anywhere else for that matter with this shutdown. 😷 So I'm making a pizza for the 2 of us, and I make a really good one. We don't buy gifts for each other as we agree that just our unconditional love for each other for over a half century is more than gift enough. 🥰:happy:
1611353484166.png

Congratulation's Bob! I didn't keep up with your fishing success and didn't get out hunting much in 2020 but I got you beat by a year with respect to wedding anniversaries. Married young as well. Like you folks, we don't exchange gifts but we did pick up a prepared dinner from a local restaurant and celebrated at home. Appropriate choice of lures!

Congratulation's Bob! I didn't keep up with your fishing success and didn't get out hunting much in 2020 but I got you beat by a year with respect to wedding anniversaries. Married young as well. Like you folks, we don't exchange gifts but we did pick up a prepared dinner from a local restaurant and celebrated at home. Appropriate choice of lures!
Thanks Arnie and congrats on your 56 years together. We're truly in a small group these days. 👍🙂

My wife and I celebrated our 55th anniversary today. (y) All our friends said we got married much too young it won't last 6 months but we've outlasted all of them. Any wife that can put up with a guy who loves fishing and hunting for 55 years deserves an award of some kind. Can't take her out to dinner or anywhere else for that matter with this shutdown. 😷 So I'm making a pizza for the 2 of us, and I make a really good one. We don't buy gifts for each other as we agree that just our unconditional love for each other for over a half century is more than gift enough. 🥰:happy:
View attachment 36307
My wife got this lure for me on are wedding night. Congrats

congrats WaveRunner..no wonder you are the top dog here on 68..
look forward to your fishing reports this season..

Congrats to you and the BOSS, happy wife good fishing life and many more. We are one year behind you folks and many said it would be over in a year also, should have made the bet...stay safe and healthy....

Congrats Bob! Partnership's like that are what we all hope to achieve. I am just a rookie at 15yr of her tolerating my shenanigans😁

View attachment 36307
Congratulations Robert and Theresa. A true milestone indeed

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks