Off Topic 5 yr old Pickerel Slayer - This is what fishing is all about!

BallEye2

Saw this story on a Facebook page I belong to: Lake Erie Perch & Walleye Fishing. Have to share it - its one of them feel good stories - even if it may make some of us a tad jealous. I am reposting with the permission of the original poster Eddie Wendt.

My nephew last week. Not only caught his first walleye ever, and limit a day before his 5th birthday but also got these 2 "Biggins" as he likes to call them! I made him reel them all in on his own. Everyone from Barcelona to presqile had to have heard him! Both fish over 28". One of the greatest days off my life!

Betting that young man is "HOOKED FOR LIFE"!

Cheers,
Balley
5 yr Old Pickerel Slayer 1.jpg5 yr Old Pickerel Slayer 2.jpg

Saw this story on a Facebook page I belong to: Lake Erie Perch & Walleye Fishing. Have to share it - its one of them feel good stories - even if it may make some of us a tad jealous. I am reposting with the permission of the original poster Eddie Wendt.
Way to go. Great catch.
My nephew last week. Not only caught his first walleye ever, and limit a day before his 5th birthday but also got these 2 "Biggins" as he likes to call them! I made him reel them all in on his own. Everyone from Barcelona to presqile had to have heard him! Both fish over 28". One of the greatest days off my life!

Betting that young man is "HOOKED FOR LIFE"!

Cheers,
Balley
View attachment 9724View attachment 9725

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks