5 Man Limit @ Bruce

apps

Some good friends of ours (Dale, Joan,Bert) Mrs.apps and I went out for beautiful fall day perch fish and was our last fish toghether out of Port Bruce because Pa Pa Dale and I are both pulling our boats next week as things are whinding down for another season and what a way to go out with a 5 man limit !!!!!!.......Good news for you all now that the secrect out Lol , Greg @NorthErieMarina left at 5pm to get a bunch of NICE BIG emerald shinners so Greg and Sam will have lots of minnows for all of you to get out there and get your last limit perch !!!.........apps

Last edited:
Some good friends of ours (Dale, Joan,Bert) Mrs.apps and I went out for beautiful fall day perch fish and was our last fish toghether out of Port Bruce because Pa Pa Dale and I are both pulling our boats next week as things are whinding down for another season and what a way to go out with a 5 man limit !!!!!!.......Good news for you all now that the secrect out Lol , Greg @NorthErieMarina left at 5pm to get a bunch of NICE BIG emerald shinners so Greg and Sam will have lots of minnows for all of you to get out there and get your last limit perch !!!.........apps

Nice haul apps way to go!!!

Nice final haul @apps . A 5 man limit means a long cleaning time:ROFLMAO: Is the Stripper going to finish the season Musky hunting?

Hi apps
Give us a hint as to your fishing honey hole.

42fow just east of the 3 trees ......but another fellow from marina went west of the pier and got his count to ......so find them and slay them while they are there !.........apps

Nice final haul @apps . A 5 man limit means a long cleaning time:ROFLMAO: Is the Stripper going to finish the season Musky hunting?

Hey @Three Bouys , took 2 hours and 20 minutes to clean 250 with 3 cleaners ...........no the striper is not going to luken's this year it's getting wash , waxed and fluids all changed wintirized and put in nephew's dry shed for the season ........my good friend that I fish with the most has 18ft legend and has told me to go ahead and use it when I want to go so I'm putting a auto reel panned board system on the hard top of the striper and putting my old Big Jon mast on his legend , then we can cast for them to .....striper not good boat for casting off of !!!............apps

@Three Bouys ......... Do we need me to stop me stop at Tilbury service centre so you can make your call into work pal ? I'm in on a pike run to if it works out ! ...........I was brain storming and might dry dock the striper at Cove marina for a month and half and just dunk it when we want to use it or worse case I was thinking I might just leave it in the side yard and trailer it down when we want to go out , its really not hard to get on/off trailer and trailer nice to so I'm undecided what way to go !!! I just don't want to go throw cleaning the under side twice like I did last year and I really do hate borrowing things specially my best friend boat , I would hate for something to happen to it and with my luck it would !!!! Got to make a call to Cove in see if I can leave it on the trailer in there first then decide what to do ! .........................apps

nice goin Apps. my bud got 19 eyes off Burwell on Wed. goin for ski's now. Jimmer, count me in on a pike tour to the Bluffs.

Blastr

@apps. Tilbury is good:D. Don't need the heavy fine for using the phone while driving. But I'm just as guilty as others. It's a bad habit to break, might need to enrole in some type of therapy........fishing!!!!!!

Thanks apps

42fow just east of the 3 trees ......but another fellow from marina went west of the pier and got his count to ......so find them and slay them while they are there !.........apps

That's the general area where we have had our best luck perchin this season.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks