444 Tourney

marshman

Well what a great event with tons of cash to pick at. Well run wow is all I can say. I fished aboard REEL BUSY SPORT FISHING all weekend and we crushed them. We did a little four hour pre fish Thursday. It was a great bite for us 37 bites and landed 36. The field was pretty tuff. We could only manage 8 pound fish average. We came up a bite shy on Saturday with our four fish. Sunday was a better weight but still not good enough for the money. We did place in the top 25 which was great for us since we never fished that end of the lake. Tons of prizes and cash up for grabs. Anyone looking for a good tourney this one to try. I'll be back.

444walleye006.jpg

444walleye008.jpg

444walleye008.jpg

There was a guy that took pictures from above while the tourney was on here are some of mine

Agree 100%, awesome tournament we had a great time even though we couldn't get on the fish. We also have never fished that end of the lake and showed up with a box of spoons and no worm harnesses. I found everyone was very helpful and helped us get set up to catch fish. awesome marina and great time camping. Even though we didn't win money we probably came out with close to $200 of stuff with door prizes and stuff for the captains. Really liked your boat to, seemed to handle the rough stuff real nice, I always wondered about the centre consoles as we almost bought one. We were in the mako walk around in the same field as you. Loved the plane taking pictures, you don't get an opportunity to have your boat photographed from the air very often. Can't wait for next year now that we have an idea of what we are doing down at that end.

Thanks I saw yours and it sweet looking as well. I looked at the walk arounds but went with a centre consol for a number of reasons. I can't wait to fish it next year man great people down that way forsure. Crazy how they want meat over spoon I think but that's fishing. Maybe I'll see you around this end of the lake soon.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks