Off Topic 2ND Annual Port Bruce Pickeral Derby 2022

racattack

Looking at doing the derby again if anyone interested will do same format as last year same location looking at Aug 13 2022 working out price per boat it will be a complete package one price for all and will be divided up..If anyone has connections for some prizes or sponsor please let me know this year it will be a 3 fish weight in Thanks any negative remarks please dont post this is a fun derby if too much hassle just wont do am volunteering its a fun meet and show your fishing skills. MORE INFO IN COMING MONTHS

Just thinking

Last year the Burwell derby was the weekend of the 14th
If they keep same weekend every year might want to consider keeping this one on the weekend before or after.

Awesome
I had to miss last year’s event due to work FFS I fully intend on being there this year would be fantastic if there’s a baseball diamond or park or public space of some sort with enough parking etc we could do a fish fry afterwards for those interested in making a day of it ?

I will watch any other derby dates and not cause conflict but here are 3 dates in order

1 Aug 13
2 Aug 6
3 July 23

it will be one of the 3 dates rain date of course will be the Sunday after

Im going to book off the week aug 6-14th

So hopefully it happens in that time frame 😊

AUGUST 6 2022 WILL BE DERBY DATE MORE INFO WILL COME OUT IN MAY 3 FISH BOX TOTAL WEIGHT HOPING TO CAP AT 25 TEAMS WHAT WE CAN HANDLE

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks