2023 Big Bass Derby

Dotcom

Just picked up the 2023 Big Bass Derby posters and tickets, will soon be at our retailers listed on the poster. Top prize is still $1000 each for the heaviest small mouth and largemouth. We will have 9 more valuable prizes each for next heaviest sm and lm bass. Kids also have their division that is FREE, each child 12 years and under, that weighs in their prize fish will receive a ticket for a draw for 10 prizes as well. Good Luck!
🎣

Buy a ticket for $10 and help LPBAA and Erie Bassmasters with a donation to a local Norfolk charity with a portion of the proceeds. You can't win without a ticket! Good Luck to all.

Attachments

• 347795333_623736649676487_3871205941427157875_n (1).jpg
    347795333_623736649676487_3871205941427157875_n (1).jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 67
Just picked up the 2023 Big Bass Derby posters and tickets, will soon be at our retailers listed on the poster. Top prize is still $1000 each for the heaviest small mouth and largemouth. We will have 9 more valuable prizes each for next heaviest sm and lm bass. Kids also have their division that is FREE, each child 12 years and under, that weighs in their prize fish will receive a ticket for a draw for 10 prizes as well. Good Luck!
🎣

Buy a ticket for $10 and help LPBAA and Erie Bassmasters with a donation to a local Norfolk charity with a portion of the proceeds. You can't win without a ticket! Good Luck to all.
Kind of disappointing that there are no sponsors from the KW area.

Even worse weather when I’m on vacation, which is next week. Which days do I want to fish, 1.5” of rain or 30 mph winds? 😞
Well I guess we have now proven that it isn’t my vacation that the bad weather targets as I didn’t book anytime off for bass fishing this year.

Well I guess we have now proven that it isn’t my vacation that the bad weather targets as I didn’t book anytime off for bass fishing this year.
Predicting the weather when I'm on vacation is the most reliable weather forecast on earth. Even more so than that hanging rock.

Time tested and true. Come on Thursday I guess...

1687522333990.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks