Off Topic 2022 Long Point Fall Pike Tournament - Cancelled

Sounds like a good event. To bad we are not home otherwise I would be in.

Hey Guys. Well unfortunately mother nature is going to take top spot on this one. We are going to be cancelling this weekends pike tournament due to high winds. Both Saturday and Sunday look too windy for this event. I will be contacting everyone who sent me an e transfer to get the entries back to everyone. Sorry for the bad news.

Jesse

Too bad. The fishing might be at a bit of a low spot with the major front that's coming through in the next number of hours. Any chance there will be a rescheduled date rather than an outright cancellation. Like DST, I wasn't able to make this one, but I sure would like to get in on the act if there will be an alternate date. The pike were voracious out on Bluff Bar today.

Unfortunately I have a full schedule for the next 3 weekends. I will try to give it a go next year. Maybe a bit earlier so as to miss some of the winds of October. Late Sept?

Unfortunately I have a full schedule for the next 3 weekends. I will try to give it a go next year. Maybe a bit earlier so as to miss some of the winds of October. Late Sept?
Better luck next year Jesse. I’m the same for being busy as well. After this weekend I’ll be in the marsh for the next 3.5 weeks. Only time I have to come out will be Saturday afternoons and returning Sunday afternoons. Last day for members is Nov 9th then I’ll be able to get into my personal duck hunting.

It seems like after Thanksgiving would produce bigger fish.

I hope to be able to clear my calendar to attend next year whenever you decide to hold it Jesse. It looked like a blast last year and it would be cool to get in on some of that!👍👌

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks