Off Topic 2021 Donation Campaign

Still got these darn adds. They are going to drive me to start drinking and or start smoking again, lol Just kidding quiting smoking the day of my Motorcycle accident in Edmonton (July 12TH 2014) was the best decision I have made in a long, long time. Being stuck in the hospital for 2 1/2 months probably helped with that decision. Also I basically quit drinking long before I went out west. I will have a Strawberry Margarita if I go out for supper but only 1 or 2

Last edited:
Thank you Stomp. The adds are gone and now my eyes can focus with out going up and down with the adds

OK, who is still wanting stickers? I have @I hunter 's snail mail address and will process that "order" today. @scrimmy , and anyone else wanting stickers, please start a conversation with me or e-mail me with your address and I'll get a beer coaster out to you!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks