Off Topic 2021 Donation Campaign

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
It's been over a year since I began accepting donations to Channel 6-8. Your donations have helped fund operations during a time when normal advertising revenue was down and when I was hesitant to hit up local business for sponsorship money due to the pandemic. I'm happy to report that, starting with the ice fishing season this year, advertising income is now bouncing back! (look out for corresponding price increases on all the goods and services we buy)

For those that want to contribute and/or want to avoid seeing ads (presently zero ads), I have renewed the donation campaign again for 2021. Some of you have already donated again this year and I thank you! You can read more about the donation campaign @ https://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/index.php?donate/. If you want to donate via e-transfer, you can do so by sending your donation to stomp@longpoint.on.ca . Optionally, you can donate via PayPal/Credit Card on the Donate page or under the Donate menu.

Thank you for your support of Channel 6-8!

Is it automatic? I remember there being an option to make it automatic and just assumed it would be.

Hey
Since I selected yearly subscription will it automatically come out on the same date I donated last year?

I dunno, I made an e-transfer days ago and it still hasn't gone through.

Must be a problem with Gringotts Wizarding Bank cuz everybody else sure grabs it in a hurry. ;):unsure::LOL:

Last edited:
Hey
Since I selected yearly subscription will it automatically come out on the same date I donated last year?
@Derkd9 and (she ran calling) @Wildfire , yes, you are amongst a handful of subscribers. Your subscription should, I hope, automatically renew on the anniversary of your donation. And thanks to you both!

mailto: stomp@longpoint.on.caI still have all you gave me! No customers at $25 apiece lol or $2.50 each.
Thanks to all those that have donated to fund Channel 6-8 in 2021! If you've donated (earned your virtual Channel 6-8 R.O.C.) and are still seeing advertising, please start a conversation with me or send me an e-mail and I'll put you in the R.O.C. group . Also, if you have an R.O.C., you may still see a nag screen if you have installed an AdBlocker. If you "whitelist" the longpoint.on.ca site in your AdBlocker, you'll no longer see the nag screen, nor will you see ads. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks to all those that have donated to fund Channel 6-8 in 2021! If you've donated (earned your virtual Channel 6-8 R.O.C.) and are still seeing advertising, please start a conversation with me or send me an e-mail and I'll put you in the R.O.C. group . Also, if you have an R.O.C., you may still see a nag screen if you have installed an AdBlocker. If you "whitelist" the longpoint.on.ca site in your AdBlocker, you'll no longer see the nag screen, nor will you see ads. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I'm still seeing ads.
Thanks

My ROC is fine, will I be reminded when my year is up? Want to help keep this site afloat.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks